Monday, September 2, 2013

Show Me The Lows!

Since swapping to the LS1, the rear of the car raised up. There was enough fender gap in the rear to make Jeeps jealous. Further, the rear camber of the raised suspension made the Turbo Twist wheels (designed for a widebody 911) stick out of the fenders of my narrow body 911.

After doing research on a good suspension set up, coilovers were going to be my best option. I then researched coilovers and I had a budget in mind. After looking at all the options, I decided that K-Sport was the best coilover for my application. Lucky for me, I am a dealer for K-Sport. So the purchase process was simple. :D


 K-Sport coilover vs. stock strut




After getting the coilovers on, the car was stuck on the lift. Perfect. lol

Then I got the car off the lift. It looks sooooooo much better. :D



The camber tuck on the rears really made the Turbo Twist wheels tucked under the fenders very nicely. Especially compared to how far out they stuck on the old suspension and when everyone in the Porsche world said that these wheels wouldn't fit.

Here are some Before & After shots with the new suspension.

Before:
&

After:



Before:

After:

Before:

After:


No comments:

Post a Comment